Solar System FAQ
Frequently-asked questions about the Solar System and things we find within it.
- How big is the Solar System?
- Which is the smallest planet?
- Which is the largest crater in the Solar System?
- How many planets are there in the Solar System?
- How many moons are there in the Solar System?
- How many gas giant planets are there?
- How many asteroids are there?
- What does the Solar System look like?
- Which planets have water?
- Which planet has no water?
- Which planet has no atmosphere?
- Which planets have rings?
- Which planets are habitable?
- Have artificial structures been found on other planets?
- Why are planets different colours?
- Where did the materials that the Solar System formed from originate?
Questions about specific objects
- The Sun | Mercury | Venus | Earth | The Moon | Mars | Asteroids | Jupiter | Saturn | Uranus | Neptune | Pluto
See also: Planet FAQ (includes questions about planets outside the Solar System).